Inferior Good: Diminishing Marginal Stupidity in Action

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Welcome to my humble blogdom

Dearest reader(s), welcome to my tiny little piece of the infobahn. Here I plan to discuss topics of interest including (but not limited to) food, wine, economics, politics, sports, music, and cinema.

What's with the name you ask? First, as a wannabe econ nerd, I think it's funny to use economics terms unexpectedly [Ed. There goes your first reader]. Second, it's an attempt at self-deprecating humor. For someday, when your time becomes more valuable, I suspect you'll consume less of this inferior good. But until then, I'll endeavor to provide you rich bloggy goodness.

Perhaps you're wondering why you should visit Inferior Good? I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. Just ask Ron Burgundy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google
Web www.inferiorgood.blogspot.com