Inferior Good: Diminishing Marginal Stupidity in Action

Thursday, June 22, 2006

When I grow up...

As a child I loved to browse toy catalogs. I read my favorite catalogs over and over again, pondering which toys I liked best. I often thought that, when I got older and had some money in my pocket, I'd be able to buy all of the toys I wanted. Even though I knew that I probably wouldn't want those same toys when I was older, it was fun thinking about it nonetheless. Today's WaPost reports on a Virginia man that actually did it. Also, be sure to check out the short video. (Photo: WaPost)

If you think that's cool, check out these old Atari catalogs.

1 Comments:

  • Hey I do it too. Well sortof. Not to the extent of this guy. But I would if I could. I loved Speed Raver and Ultaman and of course Star Trek. So I have action figures of them all. And I have a couple of MACH 5's. Nothing worthy for newsprint. Just that I like collecting the things I loved when I was little. Helps me remeber and wish I was little again.

    By Blogger P, at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
Google
Web www.inferiorgood.blogspot.com